× Members

LCWRA Budget next week will it stop all together

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285327 by Petermcgarry
Hi again I did ask this question about 5 months ago I just saw Jeremy Hunt on the news he’s going make his budget soon I think next week is this when he’s going to punish disabled people and people with serious, mental health problems by stopping LCWRA and other benefits to pay for tax breaks for rich so what am asking will he able being this into force straight away if you could possibly help with any advice if this is the case thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285328 by Gary
Hi Peter

Without a crystal ball we will have to wait for the autumn budget to see what is in the speech.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Petermcgarry

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285337 by tip
1,would this have to be voted on in house of commons and then house of lords to bring in the conservatives sadistic plans?

2,can the likes of cpag challenge this in the courts?

3,this is actually worse then sadistic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285341 by David
Hopefully there will be a Labour government by the end of next year.
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/labour-wo...her-wca,-dns-reports

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
10 months 1 week ago #285406 by diceman24
Replied by diceman24 on topic LCWRA Budget next week will it stop all together
hello,what i have noticed plans have to be passed in the lords and commons so cant come into play straight away also its only for new claims only and will not effect claims already live they wont start till 2025 earlist for live claims also general election next year so if cons lose has forcasts expect the plans will not come into play at all so hopefully its all a smoke screen

More
10 months 1 week ago #285426 by Chris
Here's hoping diceman.

Regards, Chris.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.