× Members

Sending new information to Pip.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285263 by rhill1954
Sending new information to Pip. was created by rhill1954
I’m new to PIPS procedure & if anyone could help me with what happens next & length of wait between each stage so thanks in advance to anyone who replies. Brother has severe mental illness plus a list of other medical problems & was awarded Enhanced rate Living & basic rate mobility in 2019 without Face2Face or telephone interview. He has recieved I think it’s called a review My question is - he’s in N Ireland How long between review form being returned does it usually take to hear from them as to whether he will have face2face or telephone interview I appreciate this differs from area to area Just asking in hopes someone from N Ireland is on here. I’m aware that I’m posting this in a reply as I haven’t succeeded to post as new post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285268 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Sending new information to Pip.
Hi rhill1954

I've moved your post to its own topic, we ask members not to post their questions in other member's topics as it can lead to the wrong advice being given or taken.

In regards to your question, we cannot give you a timeline, since covid everything is up in the air, as you have received a review form this should be quicker than a new claim but it would depend on what supporting documents you return with the form.

We hear from members and it does vary quite wildly across regions, hopefully members will be able to give you a timeline.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: rhill1954

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid