× Members

Advice on Incontinence Please.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285209 by Nathan1965
Replied by Nathan1965 on topic Advice on Incontinence Please.
Hi Gary,

Thank goodness for this forum. I would probably have skipped that descriptor without your input. I shall now attempt to fill out the form as fully as you suggest.

Yes, I always carry a change of lower clothes in a rucksack - I have multiple episodes a week and generally avoid any public place as the pads nearly always overflow and it's too uncomfortable and hot to wear the diapers (I cannot bring myself to use the British term) all the time. If I go anywhere, I try to dehydrate myself as much as I can (unhealthy I know) to minimise the chance of major accidents.

Thank you again for your input - I cannot express how helpful and reassuring it has been.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #285239 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Advice on Incontinence Please.
Hi Nathan1965

Thank you for raising the subject, it is always an embarrassing subject area that client's try and skip, although I did have one client who said that she had four children so nothing now embarrassed her, to which I laughed.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Gary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Nathan1965

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid