× Members

Abbreviation PASD

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #284967 by somegirl
Abbreviation PASD was created by somegirl
Does anyone know what the abbreviation PASD means?

I assumed it was an Autistic Spectrum Disorder pathway however on searching the Internet I've found a forum post (not on Benefits and Work) on Proportional Assessments for Severe Disability.

From my PA3 form
"This report has been written using the PASD process."

I wondered if anyone had any details on what this "process" means?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #284986 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Abbreviation PASD
Hi somegirl

I have had a look through my list of abbreviations that I have compiled over the year and it is not there, hopefully a forum member may be able to help you.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: somegirl

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #284993 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Abbreviation PASD
S

Curtesy of Bing AI search

"I believe you are referring to the Proportional Assessments for Severe Disability (PASD) process. PASD is a method used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to assess the eligibility of individuals for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) 1. The PASD process is used to determine the level of support an individual requires based on their specific needs and circumstances"

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: somegirl

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid