× Members

pip for ADHD/Autism

More
11 months 5 days ago #284827 by lorrainevb
pip for ADHD/Autism was created by lorrainevb
Hi my Son has High Rate PIP for ADHD/Autism. I managed to get it after a review after originally scoring very low points. It has come up for renewal and he has started a university course with a Special Care Plan in place. I am worrief they will look at this as being able to attend his Course so no longer qualifies I don’t even know wether to mention this ? Any advice please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 4 days ago #284834 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic pip for ADHD/Autism
Hi lorrainevb

You need to be honest when completing the review form, treat the review form as if it was a new claims form, explain how his condition affects him for each activity.

As far as I am aware, it does not ask if you attend university, PIP is all about how your condition affects you, the Special Care Plan may be very useful, but it would depend on the contents of the plan.

Some care plans I have seen have not been very beneficial, so I have not included them.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid