× Members

PIP Address

More
11 months 6 days ago #284792 by Hughie
PIP Address was created by Hughie
Hi again Many thanks to Chris for his really prompt reply to my lasy query. It was regarding extra disability related payments (the £150 etc). I did not receive mine in September and I have tried to ring this morning, but gave up after being on hold for almost an hour. Can anyone give me the best address I can write to regarding this as I honestly don't have the stomach for being on hold indefinitely? I heard the other day of someone being kept on hold for 1 hr 20mins and then being cut off. All help is genuinely appreciated. Thank You - Hughie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 5 days ago #284803 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP Address
Hi Hughie,

I checked the dates and it wasn't September, my apologies. It was an internal transfer I made for that same amount, and got mixed up. - It was in July it was paid from DWP for £150 Col.

I'm just looking for a link now to provide if there is one, other than a phone number for those that haven't recieved it.

The other payments are split which are £301, £300, and £299 all in different months, but they're for benefits Col, rather than disability.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 5 days ago #284804 by Chris

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 5 days ago #284805 by Chris
Hi Hughie,

The link above is to report a missing payment, but I've also found extra information on here which you can look at regarding the other payments:-

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/report-a-...st-of-living-payment

Regards, Chris.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid