× Members

Online tribunal form

More
11 months 1 week ago #284692 by Brian
Online tribunal form was created by Brian
Hi

I’m busy filling in the online tribunal appeal form for my daughter as the DWP decision to cut her mobility completely from high and her daily living standards to standard has completely devastated her. She has ADHD AUTISM and social anxiety going back over 15 years.
The form is only letting me query 2 of the questions is this right? Also do I send extra info from GPS and her psychiatry UK consultant and Nurse with this. I have the guide to help me but I’m not the brightest tool in the shed and suffering from long Covid myself so confusion reigns.

I have also got the assessment report from the DWP and I had to read it twice to make sure it was about her.

Any pointers gratefully received to help me and her.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284721 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Online tribunal form
Hi Brian

No it is not correct, you can add queries against all of the questions. I also add a word document submission just to cover myself.

When ever I do an online appeal, I first complete an submission which sets out what I am appealing against and why. I set out what the assessor has awarded, usually it is (a), I then set out what I believe should be awarded and why, the why part is the important part, if you can tie it in with any supporting documents so much the better.

Don't forget you can write a supporting document as to what support you give to your daughter and why you give the support, don't forget to add your name and address to the document and sign it.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid