× Members

Random phone call regarding pip review.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284665 by Lisa-ann
Random phone call regarding pip review. was created by Lisa-ann
Quick question I've just had two missed calls from pip and two voice mails , the first voice mail said they would try again and that it was about my review and that it would take five to ten minutes,
The second saying that they will send me a letter in the post which I will receive in seven to ten days. My question is does this mean they have made a decision or will I have to have an assessment?
I couldn't get to the phone in time and have tried ringing then back but was waiting nearly an hour to talk to someone.
Anyone had the same and am I worrying for nothing?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284666 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Random phone call regarding pip review.
Hi Lisa-Ann

It's impossible for us to clarify why they were phoning you. If they only wanted to speak to you for five to ten minutes could mean they wanted to clarify something. The second call could mean they are ready to make a decision, but until you receive the letter or speak to someone you won't know.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 1 week ago #284669 by Lisa-ann
Replied by Lisa-ann on topic Random phone call regarding pip review.
Aww OK. Thank you.will try ringing again tomorrow.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid