× Members

Esa

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284441 by Charliem
Esa was created by Charliem
Hi in 2021 i filled in a esa questionaire form then in april 2022 i had an assesser phone me telling me i was fit for work,i then took it to appeal which was on 17/11/22 and i won it said on decision notice i was to be treated as LCW then on another sentence it said
i dont have limited capacity for work related activity because no descripter from schedule 3 of esa regulations applied,
Dont know what this means anyone know
Anyway because i did not do the first esa questionaire correctly i had asked for another questionaire to fill it in with help this time as i feel i should be in the support group they did receive the new form about 17th of may then i message them couple weeks ago to see how long i got to wait and they said that it was reviewed by the HP on 26th sept 23 and now waiting to be assessed so another bit of advise i need on this section is i didnt need to send fit notes again did i as i won my appeal
Sorry its long hope you understand this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284499 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa
G

Schedule 3 is the part of the original ESA legislation that details the Descriptors to be placed in the Support Group, so what they are saying is that you did not qualify for the Support Group, which is consistent with the Tribunal's Decision Notice.

As you have LCW from the Tribunal you do not need to provide Fit Notes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #284513 by Charliem
Replied by Charliem on topic Esa
Thank you so much gordon for your advice,i will let you know the outcome of that and also fingers crossed for a good outcome with my pip appeal on 26th october,i will be glad when all this is done and dusted.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid