× Members

What to do next please ? Help after losing my enhanced living pip after f2f lies

More
11 months 1 week ago #284674 by BIS
Hi fivriver

Do you have anyone who can go through the report with you? If you don't, you need to go through the report as Gary has suggested and highlight all the areas that you disagree with and look at the evidence you submitted that refutes what they have said.

If you feel entirely stuck, try and give us an example of one question where you haven't scored what you expected and what you think you should have scored and why and what evidence you have to back up what you've said. (Don't put in any personal information that could identify you).

Also have a look at the Guide to PIP Appeals, which has help about putting in for a Mandatory Reconsideration and there is also a guide on how to challenge a Medical Report.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: fivriver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284688 by fivriver
Hi,thanks for your reply,here is one example of 0 points awarded to me. Making budgeting decisions,MSE showing no significant mood difficulties,suggests they should be able to manage complex budgeting decisions independently.no input or medication for low mood since last assessment. Then in the report it states gives family member his/her bank card,doesn’t need to check account,he knows what is getting and going out,family member brings shopping they chose,bills paid via dd and he/her knows amount to leave to cover bills,has no help.these are all opinions of Health professionals and assumptions made but family member has total control of my bank account,these are real facts.i have no evidence apart from what I have told HP,what can I do to disprove HP claims ,please help very worried and stressed out by all this inaccuracies that are unfounded.TIA fivriver

More
11 months 1 week ago #284710 by BIS
Hi Fiviver

There are two separate issues that I see here for this question: 1) 'mood difficulties' 2) budgeting

1) The assessor says you have no significant mood difficulties. You want to say that the assessor who does not know you cannot assess your mood over the telephone and that they were mistaken in their opinion. You then want to repeat whatever you have said about your medical condition and what difficulties arise from that - eg poor concentration, forgetfulness etc etc (You know how it affects you - I'm just giving examples) This makes managing money difficult or impossible.

2) You have a family member who manages your budget. So again, you will say that the assessor was mistaken in their opinion about your ability to manage your money. Your family member manages everything. You need to explain why this is and show that it is because you need the help, and don't let them think that you just do it because its convenient. You say you have no proof so get your family member to write a short letter confirming what they do for you and why.

Hope that helps

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286103 by fivriver
Hi ,to all on the forum,I have been stressed and worried with all the above but have had some good news this week,I have been awarded my mobility and daily living enhanced until late 2027,my mandatory reconsideration had been accepted and points for daily care reassessed from initial 7 points to 16 points which it should have been all the time ,anyway mat I thank all the mods and without your input and the knowledge base on the site,which I used for my appeal I don’t think I could have done it,very confusing and worrying,may I wish all members and staff seasons greetings and a happy new year,a lot of weight been lifted from my shoulders thanks to you all and if facing same situation as me ,stay strong and focused and with help of this forum and mods you will prevail,THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, ivyfox

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286115 by Gary
Hi fivriver

Congratulations and well done, you can now have a well deserved rest.

Seasonal greetings to you, it is nice to read good news especially coming up to Christmas 🎅🏻

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ REVIEW @ MR

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid