× Members

PIP Assessor's Report?

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284238 by Frogman
PIP Assessor's Report? was created by Frogman
Follow up....my wife had a phone call this morning asking her most of the questions that are on the PIp form it lasted about 20 mins and at the end the lady said she would pass the information on and my wife should get a letter in a couple of weeks....we're not very confident. My wife has a rare condtion which there is no treatment for so no point in going to her GP to be given painkillers which would render her unable to function at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284249 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessor's Report?
Hi Frogman

I moved your post so it is in its own thread.

That must have been a strange experience. The person should have said who they were and why they were phoning. I hope that you do hear in the timeframe they suggested.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frogman

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284259 by Frogman
Replied by Frogman on topic PIP Assessor's Report?
Hi BIS
this person was from Capita.....they have all the details so why phone again, but maybe the DWP are on their case because I phoned them on Monday for her PA4 and was told it had not been received. My wife wasn't too keen about being contacted out of the blue as she was un prepared.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284273 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PIP Assessor's Report?
... like so many of us Frogman. The DWP I believe as policy refuse to accept the NHS assessment that there is no point keep seeing people who have long term conditions for which there are no further treatment avenues to try. AND keep giving them stupidly short awards even when they get anything.
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frogman, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid