× Members

PIP Assessor's Report?

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284237 by Frogman
PIP Assessor's Report? was created by Frogman
My wife had her assessment on the 29th September , I phoned this Monday 9th October and was also told that the report had not been received yet and try phoning again this Friday. I have no idea if this is unusal or not...any idea anyone ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284248 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessor's Report?
Hi Frogman

I moved this post and your other one - so we don't get muddled up with the answers. Reports are supposed to be with the DWP 48 hours after they have taken place. However, in the current climate we are hearing of delays. Sometimes this is because of an internal audit process, and sometimes the claimant can never find out the reason for the delay. I would just keep trying.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frogman

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284281 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic PIP Assessor's Report?
When you eventually get the report check the dates and times carefully. I had my assessment on a Monday at 8 a.m. and the report was finalised on a Thursday at approximately 5 p.m. I was able to successfully use this fact in my MR to illustrate the lack of truth in the report.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frogman, denby, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid