× Members

PIP review telephone assessment -my mistake

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284088 by borderterrier
PIP review telephone assessment -my mistake was created by borderterrier
Had my pip review telephone assessment two days ago. Realised afterwards that I’d forgotten to say about bad weeks when asked by assessor to estimate how many times per week I did x/y activity and times per average week. I know this was a very silly mistake and one I know not to make, but with the pressure of the assessment and my health conditions, my mind seemed to go blank and I didn’t even think refer to my notes right in front of me…
My question is, should I wait for the decision to come through and ask for a mandatory reconsideration if it’s not ok, or should I send a letter asap saying that I think I’ve made this mistake?

Also apologies if this posts twice, it didn’t seem to work earlier.

Thank you for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284112 by Gary
Hi boarderterrier

I have answered your question in your previous post; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...ne-assessment#284081

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: borderterrier

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284141 by Caron
This is exactly what has just happened to me. I was in a terrible during the assessment and went blank. It seemed over quite quickly. I did tell the lady I don’t do well being questioned, I wish I’d taken my husband or mum with me. I now have to get a reconsideration- let me know how you are doing

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #284270 by borderterrier
Replied by borderterrier on topic PIP review telephone assessment -my mistake
My call felt quick too, tho it was just over an hour all in. I just had a call from DWP asking some further questions about mobility and they said I should get the decision letter towards the end of next week, so I’ll let you know how it goes.
Wishing you all the best with yours too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid