× Members

Telephone Assessment

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #284956 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Telephone Assessment
Hi Oli73

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

Congratulations on your award you can now sit back and relax, yes the assessors report is called a ESA 85.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @ REVIEW

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285069 by Oli73
Replied by Oli73 on topic Telephone Assessment
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your reply and welcoming me to the forum (though, I guess you've seen my previous posts on this particular topic!).

Do I need to ask for copies of anything other than the ESA85? Such as ESA85a and ESA65?

How do I go about obtaining the report(s)? Do I call DWP or write to them (is there a form)?

Thank you,

Oli

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285091 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Telephone Assessment
Hi Oli73

Unless you had a paper assessment, you will need to ask for a UC85 either via your journal or UC helpline.

As for ESA65, I have no idea what that is.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285228 by Oli73
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your response.

The ESA85, ESA85a and ESA65 are talked about on this forum and elsewhere on the web.

I am not on Universal Credit, so via a journal or UC helpline is not an option. I will contact the DWP.

Oli

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285235 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone Assessment
O

ESA85 - in-person assessment report
ESA85A - paper-based assessment report
ESA65 - internal DWP Decision report, was primarily used for claimants moving from IB to ESA, not sure if still used.

Gordon

More
10 months 1 week ago #285470 by Oli73
Thank you, Gordon

Oli

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid