× Members

PIP reviews for 2024 end dates

More
8 months 1 week ago #286680 by Cat04
Replied by Cat04 on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
My pip runs out beginning of March 2024, I returned the review forms 15 May 2023 and have heard nothing since. I think if they haven't dealt with it by the time the award runs out they are giving an extension. No idea how long for though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286706 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Hi Cat04

Your money should continue to be paid until the review is completed. As you haven't heard anything yet, and it is getting close to your award ending, I would ring the DWP to confirm the current status of your claim and what is happening.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 months 12 hours ago #289657 by Pidge
Replied by Pidge on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
I also had six months added to my award due to Covid. I was very surprised to receive my review form over a year before my current Award ends.. it’s been with them for I’d love to know when to expect a decision I’ve submitted new (separate) brand-new claims for attendance allowance for both my parents and received 2 very positive outcomes within 6 to 8 weeks each time some elements of the DWP are working
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #289674 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Thanks for saying it cos it's so tiring - the reading up and filling in forms just to survive when unwell. I had a PIP review form in Oct 23, came 2 weeks late got an extension. The form had to be handwritten. which it hard with RA. I know we can attach sheets of A4 but the file was big enough when I added medical records ( just simple patient access notes) to substantiate what I'd said, dates of diagnosis. Good luck with your outcome of all this strain!! Hope it's good news. xx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid