× Members

PIP reviews for 2024 end dates

More
1 year 6 months ago #278036 by ClaireLO
Replied by ClaireLO on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Hi Kareno
This happened to my sister in law, she had an auto extension but received her review form way earlier than the extension date. From what I've been reading elsewhere this is common; basically the extension is just a "tick over" and the review can still arrive way before the end of the extension..in my sister in laws case the review came just before her original review date so the extension kind of became irrelevant. I hope you can get it all done ok. All the best
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #278037 by traceytracey
Replied by traceytracey on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Hi Kareno,

I believe they can send out the review forms up to a year before your review is due, so nothing out of the ordinary. I think it is just they are so backed-up that it gives them a chance to sort your review by the end date:)

Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linny60

More
1 year 6 months ago #278053 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Mine ends Oct 2023, I had my letter today. Although the date on the letter was Feb 20, they expected it back by March 20. That gave me just 5 days. I’ve got an extension though.

More
1 year 6 months ago #278084 by Julia
Replied by Julia on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
Hi Debbie my PIP runs out September 2023. I reach retirement age in May 2023.....The review forms arrived 23rd Jan 2023 to be returned by 9th Feb 2023! Extension requested and granted in writing. Forms duly returned by 23rd Feb 2023. No decision as yet for existing conditions. I was hoping at almost 66 years old I would 'qualify' for a light touch review and automatic renewal. Silly Me. I've had to request MR for every decision, even having PIP denied after successful award and last year attend tribunal which I won. All in all it's a bit of a lottery but good luck when yours do arrive.

More
1 year 5 months ago #278767 by debbiesixtysix1
Replied by debbiesixtysix1 on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
My pip award is due to run out on 9 December 2023 after a paper assessment 3 year award.
I received my new pip review form and it is due to be returned by 5 May.

More
1 year 5 months ago #278775 by Loz
Replied by Loz on topic PIP reviews for 2024 end dates
I had an extension to December 2022 , after sending forms back in the February of 2022 then had another letter very end of January 2023 stating extended till December 2023 then I had a letter a week into February stating I had a telephone assessment with Capita on the 15th February!!!...Im still ill from how ill they make me , My advice prepare now dont wait get as much done as you can ...All the best x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, ClaireLO

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid