× Members

PIP Review

More
1 year 8 months ago #276527 by Philtfa
PIP Review was created by Philtfa
Hi,

I've been hearing that PIP reviews are being sent out 11/12 months before award end however I've just received mine 15 months before. Is this unusual? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #276534 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Review
Hi Philtfa

You are correct, reviews are usually sent out up to 11/12 months before the award ends.

I have not heard of a review 15 months before end date, so it is unusual, fellow members may know better.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 8 months ago #276577 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic PIP Review
Hi Philtfa,

The earliest I have ever been sent a renewal letter was 12 months before the end date.

You really have to send the form off but if it were me I would phone the helpline and query this first.

It won't hurt to at least ask.

Regards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 8 months ago #276617 by Philtfa
Replied by Philtfa on topic PIP Review
Thanks for the answers, I did call the PIP helpline to query, and also ask for an extension to the deadline, and they said that some were going out earlier due to the 'backlog'. So, here we go again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

More
1 year 8 months ago #276660 by Philtfa
Replied by Philtfa on topic PIP Review
Review form completed and posted. As usual I've scanned it, so I have a copy, and sent it recorded next day delivery. So now we wait.

More
1 year 7 months ago #276680 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Review
Hi Philtfa

Well done on completing your form! I hope you don't have to wait too long to hear back. A wise move to have made a copy.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philtfa

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid